Monday, January 2, 2012

New-ness. Awesome.

Happy New Year!

So, when I started this experiment a few months back my goal was to publish something every week or so. Well, that's happened for the most part and now with the craziness of the holidays behind me I hope to update this thing a bit more...

This first post of the New Year is about New-ness...the act/art/unfortunate/fortunate position of trying/doing/thinking about something new. So with 2011 in the rear view, what do you want for 2012? How much New-ness are you willing to embrace and more importantly how much are you willing to sacrifice in order to get there?

Side note-As I'm typing this Zac Underwood just pulled 500 from the floor. I know what I want.

Anyway, what do you want? Chances are its going to be new. A new outlook on your job, a new relationship, a new PR on your squat. Its all new because you've never been there before.

Whether its some sort of mental space you need to go to chase off the pink bunnies shitting on your head (aka your crazy boss) or a physical accomplishment that edges you closer to your dream of being a Chippendale dancer, it will be new. So, embrace New-ness. It could be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment